How do i cancel my Scoot Flight?
When the passengers have planned their whole journey with Scoot Airlines, from the reservations to the check-in preparations, but because of some reasons, they have to cancel their flight. During such times the first thing they do is to look for ways through which they can cancel the tickets and gather information about the cancellation policy of the Airlines. As though only this they will be well informed whether they are eligible to get a refund or not. Further, we will discuss everything about the cancellation at Scoot Airlines.
How to cancel Scoot flights online?
Steps to Cancel Flight:
- Visit the official website of Scoot Airlines.
- Click on "Your Booking."
- Then select Manage Booking from the given options.
- Add the Booking reference number and click on Manage My Bookings.
- Navigate to the Menu and select Cancel the ticket from the list.
- Follow the instructions, and after the cancellation, passengers will receive a confirmation with the cancellation number.
- The cancellation number will be useful at the time of the refund request.
Dial +62 21 2922 3021 to cancel your Scoot airline flight. After calling passengers just need to have their ticket details, and the Manage Booking will help in canceling the ticket.
The cancellation Policy of Scoot Airlines
If the passengers are thinking of getting a refund after the cancellation, then it is mandatory that they should know when they can request a refund, and for that, they must get through the terms and conditions mentioned in the cancellation policy:
- The first and essential point of the policy is that if the passengers have canceled their flight within 24 hours of Scoot ticket purchase, then they can get a full refund.
- If they bought a non-refundable ticket at Scoot, the ticket amount will not be refunded, but they can get applicable charges and government taxes.
- The refundable tickets are entitled to get a full refund when canceled.
- For cancellations that have been made because of a medical reason, a refund will be given.
- According to Scoot airlines cancellation policy, if the passengers had a demise at home, then they can request a refund.
- For any medical reason or demise at home, passengers need to submit the required documents, as only then will their refund be approved.
- If the Scoot flight was late for more than 2 to 3 hours, then passengers can cancel the ticket and request a refund.
- The Airlines can also cancel the ticket for reasons like technical error, lack of staff, bird strike, bad weather, etc., then either they book a passenger's ticket on the next available flight or refund their ticket amount with compensation.
- The ticket cancellation charges depend on the class, destination, and time of cancellation.
Does Scoot have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, all the Scoot flights that have been canceled within the purchasing frame of 24 hours are entitled to get a full refund. They just have to fill out a refund request form and submit it. The Airline will respond accordingly, and the money will be refunded within a week if the payment was made online and within 21 days if it was made through cash or card.